Welcome to the website for Barassie Railway and Transport Workers Club, Troon.
This website helps us keep our members informed. The website will act as a platform for us to share all that is happening at the club and to keep members up to date with events and news.
The club has been part of the Troon community for 65 years and offers our members a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
A number of new measures will be in place to ensure both our members and staff remain safe as we emerge from lockdown.
We look forward to welcoming members and guests back to the club. It has been a hard few months and like all businesses we have felt the impact of loss of income. We are in good shape given the circumstances and have carried out a number of repairs to the club. We hope all our members support the club moving forward and ensure it remains at the heart of the community for many years to come.
- Bingo is back on a Monday night . Friday night bingo will remain on hold for the time being. So our players can still get the last scheduled bus home, Bingo start time is now 19:00 on a Monday.
- Covid-19 containment measures are in palce.
- Only one person at a time in toilets
- Seating has been reduced to allow reduced social distancing.
- Tables will be numbered and assigned on arrival.
- We now accept card payments for all major cards. Cash is still accepted.
- A one way system for entry and exit has been introduced.
- A track and trace system will be in place. On arrival you will be required to supply a contact phone number. Your time of arrival and departure will be logged.
- Sanitising stations will be in place at the entrance and exit points.
- Toilets are on a one in - one out basis.
- Members plus two guests only will be admitted at this time. Guests will be required to fill in the vistors book as well as our track and trace form.
- Seating will be limited to 36 members and guests between the lounge and games room.
- Please contact the club prior to arriving to ensure there is space available as we cannot exceed 36 places.
- The upstairs function area will remain closed until phase 4 is announced.
Please note: following the latest governrnent announcement: The club will shut at 22:00 until further notice: Last orders at the bar 21:40. The premises must be clear by 22:00
Click to view the map
4 Shore Road
Telephone: 01292 312045
05 September 2020