Welcome to the website for Barassie Railway and Transport Workers Club, Troon.
This website helps us keep our members informed. The website will act as a platform for us to share all that is happening at the club and to keep members up to date with events and news.
The club has been part of the Troon community for over 60 years and offers our members a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Covid-19 UpdateWe reopened Friday 17th July and are looking forward to welcoming members back to the club.
A number of new measures will be in place to ensure both our members and staff remain safe as we emerge from lockdown.
We look forward to welcoming members and guests back to the club. It has been a hard few months and like all businesses we have felt the impact of loss of income. We are in good shape given the circumstances and have carried out a number of repairs to the club. We hope all our members support the club moving forward and ensure it remains at the heart of the community for many years to come.
- There will be no bingo on a Monday or Friday for the time being. As soon as it is deemed safe to restart we will do so.
- Seating has been reduced to allow reduced social distancing.
- Tables will be numbered and assigned on arrival.
- We now accept card payments for all major cards. Cash is still accepted.
- A one way system for entry and exit has been introduced.
- A track and trace system will be in place. On arrival you will be required to supply a contact phone number. Your time of arrival and departure will be logged.
- Sanitising stations will be in place at the entrance and exit points.
- Toilets are on a one in - one out basis.
- Members plus two guests only will be admitted at this time. Guests will be required to fill in the vistors book as well as our track and trace form.
- Seating will be limited to 36 members and guests between the lounge and games room.
- Please contact the club prior to arriving to ensure there is space available as we cannot exceed 36 places.
- The upstairs function area will remain closed until phase 4 is announced.
Click to view the map
4 Shore Road
Telephone: 01292 312045